Starting 2013 right by being an asshole. Let’s begin.
- Making a tutorial DVD and selling it for $200+ (people still buy dvd’s?)
- Having a workshop and selling tix for $200+ (mine was $40 and I cursed a lot)
- Taking nude photos of your friends camping and running around (Ryan McGinley did it first and it was still annoying)
- Your website is your tumblr
- Business cards with your photos on them
- Still using Flickr
- Complaining about Instagram (that shit is amazing)
- Bragging about not getting around to answering emails
- Using watermarks
- Telling me I’m an asshole (I already know this, I just said it above)
- Asking me to shoot my wedding. Stop
- A “model” is not your friend unless he/she is signed to angency. Unless you’re shooting a model signed to an agency, you’re just shooting your friend standing awkwardly
- any photography related clothing. I get it, you’re a photographer.
- *edit* Anything DigitalRev does
By no means am I telling people not to do these things. I just don’t like them. I know you may think, “Who cares what he thinks.” I just like to bother a lot of you.